Having been mesmerized with the queen of all serpents, a powerful Anatolian goddess of wisdom and guardian of the secrets, all our lives, we re-imagined her this time embedded in a sea of roses, also a symbol of silence and secrets, and paisleys, a Zoroastrian motif representing life, fertility and eternity.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 40 cms by 40 cms.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.