wide-eyed creators of the land and the people. spirit beings who wake up the monsoons and banish droughts & scarcity, deepening our love affair with aboriginal rock art even further & urging us to treasure nature… wandjinas from australian aboriginal mythology dating back more than 4000 years… by deniz yegin ikiisik
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% cotton
- measuring 55 cms by 55 cms
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% organic cotton pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yegin ikiisik
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.