THRIVING IN THE TROPICS
"Thriving in the Tropics"
we chose to intertwine the emerald green depths of the wild jungles, and the boundless savannahs favored by our favorite mighty giants. this one is for the souls who are ready to lose themselves in the bright & loud company of some riotous parrots or follow the path of a mighty and matriarchal herd of elephants.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 105 cms by 105 cms.
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya.
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.