“Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
In the forests of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?”
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% silk, crepe de chine
- Measuring 90 cms by 90 cms
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch
- Illustrated by Pinar Yegin
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here.