We are not in Kansas anymore!
Our mighty modern day Dorothy is peeking through the mists of anxiety… And what does she see, you ask? A Second Renaissance?
It is no secret that 21st Century is pushing our limits with everyday experiences copied from sci-fi movies. We increasingly find ourselves trying to navigate our lives in an unfamiliar territory. As uncertainty on every level surrounds us, just like this modern day Dorothy with her ruby slippers on a new path, we peek at the foggy horizons of anxiety through the lenses of our hearts we feel that we are witnessing a new era of healing being ushered.
We felt Dilek Ucarli’s blissful photographs of wild horses taken by her in Faroe Islands were simply the most fitting for our Dorothy, as horses are beautiful symbols of freedom, endurance and power.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 137 cms by 137 cms.
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya.
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.