hails from the vast universe of the chinese mythology. this mystical good luck creature is the ninth son of the heavenly dragon, warding off evil spirits, converting their essence into wealth with his fierce fangs. represented as a hybrid winged lion with a voracious appetite towards gold and silver, he is a mighty protector of good fortune trusted by many, especially among the faithful practitioners of feng shui.
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% silk, crepe de chine
- measuring 40 cms by 40 cms
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% organic cotton pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yegin ikiisik
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.