PEEKABOO WANDJINA - RAINCOAT
wide-eyed creators of the land and the people; wandjinas from Australian aboriginal mythology date back more than 4000 years.
these spirit beings wake up the monsoons and banish droughts & scarcity, deepening our love affair with aboriginal rock art even further & urging us to treasure nature.
- %80 polyester, %20 cotton, loose fit raincoat with raglan sleeves, metal snap closures, and hoodie lined with self fabric. Each raincoat comes with it’s own envelope shaped bag in original print&fabric.
- One size: Suitable for 34-36-38-40-42 sizes.
- Model's measurements: Height 180 cm, bust 83 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 90 cm.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here