Dedicated to our little, bookish muse -Sade- for inspiring us with her love and voracious appetite for books & therefore a very rapidly-growing book collection.
As long-time collectors of children’s books, now we are lucky to have the best reason to read them much more frequently. And so runs our imagination even wilder along with an ever-decreasing attachment to reality & reason.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 105 cms by 105 cms.
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya.
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.