bow to the queen of vegetation, protector of the wind, clouds & the forests! “la madremonte”, aka the mighty mother mountain comes from the colombian myths & she does not hesitate to punish those who harm the nature and its children. loved discovering her oh so much & wished we could bring her to life now, more then ever.
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% cotton
- measuring 55 cms by 55 cms
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% organic cotton pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by deniz yegin ikiisik
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.