DOUBLE SIDED QUILTED JACKET
"Peekaboo Wandjina" (side one)
wide-eyed creators of the land and the people; wandjinas from Australian aboriginal mythology date back more than 4000 years.
these spirit beings wake up the monsoons and banish droughts & scarcity, deepening our love affair with aboriginal rock art even further & urging us to treasure nature.
"Shahmaran" (side two)
let this be a call to the joyful celebration of female intuition & nurturing with a sassy sisterhood under the ever-watchful eyes of the one and only Shahmaran – the queen of all serpents, and the Anatolian goddess of wisdom and fertility.
- %100 cotton, double-sided, quilted jacket with hidden side pockets & rounded side slits.
- Size: S/M, fits 36-38-40.
- Model's measurements: Height 180 cm, bust 83 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 90 cm, wearing S/M size.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here.