BIRDS of a FEATHER
Birds of a Feather…
…Flock together…So we’ve heard and believe…
And we have been merrily chirping away in the hope of finding and forming our flock before we lift off for this epic journey called life… After all, aren’t all adventures better when shared with your own flock?
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% silk, crepe de chine
- Measuring 137 cms by 137 cms
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch
- Illustrated by Pinar Yegin
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. The recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here.