EYES ON RHINOS
eyes on rhinos
as owners of one of the most striking silhouettes in the animal kingdom, they have been the targets of vicious poaching.
this is our way of telling rhinos, that we are with them in this unfair struggle against the dark side of humanity.
we salute them as the charismatic icons of our generation's awakening.
by purchasing this item you will be donating 45 Euros to the “David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust”
- each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- measuring 140 cms by 140 cms
- it comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- the crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- printed on 100% silk, crepe de chine
- the edges are hand-rolled
- to be delivered in its own 100% linen pouch with “rumisu”s bird logo hand-embroidered on it
- illustrated by pinar yegin
- product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.