HIGH & MIGHTY
High & Mighty
In great awe and admiration of Daphne Sheldrick, who founded the Nairobi Elephant Nursery in 1977, becoming the first person to rear a milk-dependent orphan elephant...
This piece is inspired and dedicated to all the orphan elephants, who are the victims of poaching and human-wildlife conflict...
The SWT program is a cutting edge experiment in cross-species empathy that only the worst extremes of human insensitivity could have necessitated...
Their greatest enemy; humans, are also their only hope...
Check out SWT to become a part of their healing...
By purchasing this item you will be donating 45 Euros to the “The Sheldrick Wildlife Trust”
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed
- 100% silk, crepe de chine
- Measuring 137 cms by 137 cms
- It comes with a detachable, hand crocheted corner charm, that completes the story and carries forward the traditional Turkish art of oya
- The crochet characters are hand-made in Southeastern Turkey in cooperation with a UNDP project that aims to foster sustainable economic development of the region’s women.
- The edges are hand-rolled
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch
- Illustrated by Deniz Yegin Ikiisik
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- You may find more details for return/exchange and care instructions here.