Female elephants, also known as matriarchs, are said to never forget anything. In fact, these leading ladies have incredible memories that they then use to find food and water for their herds, as well as to protect them from enemies. Matriarchal memories are key to the survival and well-being of large elephant herds. This is only one of the many characteristics that we find awe-inspiring about the mighty elephants. This print is dedicated to all matriarchs -animal or human- serving and using all they have to fight for their brood.
- Each print illustrated by hand, transferred and then digitally printed.
- 100% silk, crepe de chine.
- Measuring 40 cms by 40 cms.
- The edges are hand-rolled.
- To be delivered in its own 100% cotton pouch.
- Product prices displayed are exclusive of all taxes and duties. the recipient, is liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.